University Path Planning
When I was an academic counselor at the Singapore Management University, I have met with hundreds of students who just came to the university without knowing what they really want for a career. So, I have spent years just counseling students so that they can find courses and paths that match their interests and passion.
This product is an extensive one where I will do the following for the family:
- Finding and rank the different gifts and strengths of the child.
- Find the natural way in which the child processes information, reacts to situations and think
- Discover the passions and motivation for the child
- Discover the career goal of the parent(s)
- Work out the affordability index with parents
- Two sessions of 1 hour session with child and 1 hour with the family to go through our findings and reports
The following are the reports that we will provide for the family:
- A list of the child's natural intelligence gifts and talents, ranked from the most gifted area
- Findings on the child's strengths and weaknesses, ranked
- Proposed areas of interests
- Gap between child's perceived interests and abilities and strengths
- Gap between parents' expectations and child's abilities
- Gap between choiced career move and family financial capabilities
- A list of possible institutions to consider for child's university pursuit
- Possible paths: acceleration or dual enrolment recommendation if required
- Possible list of university courses and recommended paths
As university planning has to be long and deliberate, this is recommended to be done below 16 years of age, and above 10 to be meaningful.
Many students and families have saved years and hundreds of thousands of dollars because of good university planning through our consulting services. The power of planning and having a roadmap cannot be underestimated.
Non editable automatic button